Highlights in V29
As previously announced, iController was acquired by Billtrust in October 2021. Since then, we have been working to integrate our two companies’ products, people, and communications. The next step in this process is to retire the iController name. Going forward, iController will be known as Billtrust Collections.
We’ve now rebranded iController to Billtrust collections so you’ll see a new login page, color scheme and many more things. A comparison of the old vs new branding on the dashboard is below-same great features, just a new look.
BT Collections is now integrated with the Billtrust Disputes Service for US Collections customers. This feature ensures parity for First Gen customers that are migrating to Billtrust Collections and provides new US customers with more robust disputes functionality than exists today in Billtrust Collections.
This feature includes:
- A widget on the debtor view to see all disputes that have been created in the Billtrust Disputes Service. Users can edit or resolve single or multiple disputes from this page.
- The view/edit page shows all of the relevant dispute information and provides the user with the ability to add notes and attachments and resolve the dispute.
- When creating a dispute from Billtrust Collections now, users will be presented with values they configured in Disputes Settings. If you need more information on how to configure Disputes on the Billtrust Platform, ask your Account Manager.
- Resolution reasons are also retrieved from Disputes Settings and once the dispute has been resolved, users are able to select the next step like returning the document to procedure.
Reminders can now be sent based on the language of the contact person
If a debtor has 1 contact person which is 'primary', the language of this contact person is used to build the PDF.
If a debtor has 1 or more contact persons which have 'May receive email' checked and where the language is the same, the language of these contact persons is used to send the email.
In any case in which the debtor has no contact persons or multiple with different languages, the language of the debtor itself will still be used.
Added the ability to configure multiple communication channels for debtors and the order the communication channels should be executed.
To set this, select “Edit Data” on the debtor page and select the communication channels that apply to the contact.
- In the settings of a procedure step you can select the communication channel that can be used to execute the step. It is possible to select the main communication channel and a fallback channel.
- The way we will communicate to the debtor will be done by using the first possible or allowed channel.
- Improved Channel interface to show the number of cases in status filters and the overview page
- Emails that are sent from BT Collections and cannot be delivered can be messy in the sender's inbox but now we’re linking these emails to the appropriate debtors so that you can process them much faster.
- Sorting on any column in the application is now remembered between logins and page refreshes.
- The search box can now handle partial input from a custom field to find the related debtor.
- Access request for Billtrust Support is extended from 24 hours to 7 days.