If you often create the same client exports, you can consider creating templates. In an export template you can adjust which items you want to include or exclude (messages, notes, ...) and define a default export type (email, PDF, CSV or HTML).
- Click on the gear icon in the upper right corner
- Go to 'Settings'
- Click on 'Customer exports' in the left menu
- Use the 'Add new customer export configuration' button
- Use the checkboxes to add types of data you want to include in the export
- Give a name to your export, adjust the entity (if needed) and adjust which type of export you'd like to use (PDF, CSV or HTML).
- Select 'Use email' if you want to send your export files to specific email addresses. Pick a dedicated template and template language for the email.
- Click 'Save configuration'