- Click on the gear icon () in the upper right corner
- Go to Settings
- Navigate to Codes: Dispute codes in the left menu (see Worksheet)
- Click Add dispute code
You can now fill in the following details:
- Name: fill in the name of the dispute code (e.g. Broken article)
- Code: option to use a specific code. This field is mandatory, if you don’t use codes, you can copy the name of the dispute code
- Company: select the entity/subcompany you wish to link the dispute code with
- Client management: this can be used to link the email address of the client account manager. If you haven’t set this up, this field won’t appear.
4. Click on Save
Your new dispute code will now be included in the dropdown menu when adding a new note.
Tip. To edit a dispute code, Click on () or click on () to remove this.