This is not possible. iController solely imports data. We advise you to make changes directly on your accounting platform, so the data on iController and your accounting platform always match.
Articles in this section
- What does the percentage on my dashboard mean?
- What do the ‘days due’ totals on the Dashboard mean?
- I’ve made adjustments in iController. Can I export these changes to my accounting platform?
- Why is iController asking permission to view my platform?
- How can I pause iController?
- What do we have to do if we are changing our ERP/accounting program?
- What do the check marks in the import log section of the workspace mean?
- Should new requests always be sent by our main contact person?