What's new in V24?
- Organize your tracking lists
- Send an email with every document status change
- Pull API
Immerse yourself into the new look and feel of iController V24. We already gave you a small hint: the search bar has moved towards the upper right corner! If you would like a personal demo, please do contact our support team, they will be happy to guide you through and help you with all your questions.
Organize your tracking lists
You are now able to add and filter on labels in tracking lists.
Send an email with every document status change
You can now send an email when document status has changed and this for the default and the custom statuses.
In V24 we added more fields to the endpoints such as: payment plan installments, debtor contact information and procedural fields (procedure name, procedure step costs and procedure step name)
- iController now provides DKIM support for a more secure way of mailing;
- Send an SMS reminder on demand;
- Addition of the following replaceable tags: dispute amount and totals excl.dispute amount, replaceable tags for payment plans, replaceable tag for online payment QR code;
- Online payments through Mollie in other currencies than EUR;
- Add attachments when moving a document into dispute;
- User language settings are now stored only in the user settings.