- Go to the login page
- Click 'Forgot password?'
- Fill in your username (your email address) and use the 'Send email' button.
- An email to configure a new password will be sent to your email address.
Note: If your password doesn't match the restrictions, you will be unable to save.
- your password has to be at least 6 characters
- it must contain at least one symbol (!, @, #, $, %, etc.)
- it must contain at least one capital letter
- don't use dictionary words (test, hello, Peter, etc.)
- don't use sequential numbers or characters (123456, AbCDeF, etc.)
Note: You can ask your system administrator to change your password.