- Go to the login page
- Click on Forgot password?
- Fill in your username (your email address) and use the Send email button.
- An email to configure a new password will be sent to your email address.
Note: If your password doesn't match the restrictions, you will be unable to save.
- Your password has to be at least 6 characters
- It must contain at least one symbol (!, @, #, $, %, etc.)
- It must contain at least one capital letter
- Don't use dictionary words (test, hello, Peter, etc.)
- Don't use sequential numbers or characters (123456, AbCDeF, etc.)
Note: You can ask your system administrator to change your password.