Please note there is a difference between basic reports and dynamic reports.
Access to basic reports
If you would like to grant reporting access to any user, please note that the basic reporting is by default not visible for view-only users. If you would like view-only users to be able to download basic reports, please contact email@example.com.
Access to dynamic reports
As long as your dynamic report license is still enabled, each system administrator user is able to grant or restrict access to the dynamic reporting tool for each user individually. Even view-only users.
Follow these steps:
- Click on the gear icon () in the upper right corner
- Go to Settings
- Click on Users in the left submenu
- Click on the pencil () at the end of the user name row
- Look for the section User permissions
- Check the option Dynamic reporting in the section
- Click on Save
Note: if you select the second option Dynamic reporting: full data access, the user has access to all data within iController. If you uncheck this option, the data visible within the reporting will be restricted to the users' portfolios.