When sending a postal reminder, the address used is the debtor's standard address.
If you instead want to use the address of the contact, please do as follows:
- Go to Clients in the top bar
- Select the debtor in this list (just click on the row)
- Select Edit data in the left menu
- Scroll down till the end of the page where you see Contacts. Edit an existing contact (via pencil icon) or click Add a new contact to create the new contact.
- Add a new contact person with all relevant data like the address for your reminder letters. Or check existing contact data
- Scroll down and select the checkboxes for Primary contact and Own address
- When selecting the checkbox for Own address new boxes appear where you can fill in the postal mail address of this contact
- Click on Save