For each client in iController, there is a debtor sheet. When the same client appears in different companies, separate debtor sheets will be created.
The client sheet contains all information of a client in a centralized way, and debtors with open invoices will be actualized with updated info from your accounting program.
In the left menu, different tabs are visualized and show all data concerning this debtor in a structured way.
1. Due invoices
This is the default start tab for each debtor sheet. The Due invoices window contains an overview (from top to button) of:
- The procedure flow visualized in a timeline with the current procedure step colored in green (or message 'No planned actions')
- The possibility to move the client to manual procedure, to export certain client data in the preferred format or to block the customer
- General information such as the Portfolio and Procedure this debtor is assigned to
- Contact information
- Actions & History: Current step and Planned actions; History: Last 3 actions
- Any additional customer fields (such as average payment term in days) added manually or imported in iController
- Summary of the outstanding amount of the customer (outstanding balance, due balance, not due amount, debit and credit)
- Overview of all outstanding documents in one or more document states with the number of days in procedure that can be changed manually
Archive contains all documents that are not outstanding anymore, because they have been paid or written off in the accounts. Only documents that have been sent to iController will be available in the archive.
The totals of all archived documents are shown on top (including debit and credit indications).
To change the visible columns:
- Go to Settings
- Look for the section Personalizations in the left menu and select Document archive configuration
It is possible to download an excel file of all documents in the archive. At the bottom of the archive page you can click on the Excel icon.
3. Edit data
Edit data contains all debtor (contact) details that can be modified.
Use the Save bottom at the bottom of the page changing data.
It is possible to send contacts via the export or to add them directly in iController by clicking Add new contact at the bottom of the page:
More info about adding and editing contacts: How do I add new contacts to and adjust (contact) data of a client?
Notes is an overview of all performed actions and notes created.
The performed actions consist of automatic actions (like procedure step performed on the worksheet) as well as manual actions (such as manually changing the D.I.P. or a status)
At the top of the page it is possible to enter a new note (for example after a telephone call).
Find out more: How to add a note to a debtor or client?
All received and sent email messages of the client that have been correctly linked to this debtor, are listed in the messages tab.
- If an email message arrives from an email address that is known in iController, the email will automatically be linked
- Other email messages in the iController inbox, can be linked to the client via the 'client' field in the email
- When a new message is sent via the 'New message' button on top of this page, the email will be linked and appear on the debtor sheet 'Messages' tab automatically
6. Send document overview
Send document overview is a functionality that iController provides to send an existing reminder on demand to a client at any time, regardless of the procedure steps.
It is possible to download the PDF or send it by email. Other options are Send by SMS or Send to a print service.
The template can be changed by using the Edit and send button before sending/downloading
7. Sent documents
In Sent documents all automatically sent reminders (according to the procedure) and manually sent documents (via send document overview) are stored.
8. Payment plan overview
When there is at least one document in the 'payment plan' status, the tab Payment plan overview will become visible in the left menu.
The created payment plans can be followed up via this page.
9. Trade information
When there is an integration of your iController platform with a trade information party such as Companyweb or Creditsafe, the Trade information tab will occur.
Please contact our support team to receive the opportunities and a price offer.
Tasks shows an overview of all outstanding and already completed tasks for this client.
With the New task button, a new task can be created and assigned.
The number next to Tasks is the number of outstanding tasks assigned to you as a user.
It is possible to add a tab with payment behaviour of a debtor. Please contact our support team to receive the opportunities and a price offer