When an invoice is created and written off in the accounts between two exports to iController, it is possible that the document was never exported out of your database and imported into the database of iController.
Articles in this section
- Is there a quantity limit to the custom fields that can be imported in iController?
- Can I continue working in iController during the import?
- Is it possible to change the export/import times?
- There is an error message at the top of my screen: ‘Critical issue’. What should I do?
- There are debited invoices in our accounting program that are not in the archive of iController
- Why does the data in the accounting software differs from the data in iController?
- Where can I see the last export/import date and time?
- What should I do if my export and/or import fails?