It is not possible in iController to amend the due date. You have to change the date in your ERP or accounting program.
Articles in this section
- Why do I get an error message when I try to create a payment plan?
- Which intervals are available for automated proceduresteps?
- Why isn't the days in procedure (D.I.P./DIP) adjusted when a past due invoice is loaded into iController?
- Why can't I create an automated procedure step for postal mail/PDF?
- Why does iController suggests an action (e.g. reminder) when all documents are in promise?
- How come there are no upcoming actions visible on my debtorsheet?
- Why isn't my current procedure action 'Send reminder' performed , even though I've send a reminder?
- Why does the procedure continues/actions are visualized in the worksheet when documents are in a status other than procedure?
- How can I undo an executed automatic action?
- When will the debtor in ‘manual procedure’ be moved back to automatic procedure again?