It might be possible that some of the (contact) data in iController is not the same as the data in your accounting program.
When this is the case, there are three reasons why this could be happening:
- The changes made in your accounting software date from after the last export/import. Please wait until the next import and then the correct data will be in iController as well.
- The export/import failed. When this is the case, please contact our support team. You can check this by going to the worksheet, on the left side red crosses will be visualised
- The debtor sheet gets updated only when there are open invoices for that debtor. An archived debtor won't have data imported in iController until there is an open invoice again.
Example given for reason number 3:
- Day 1: You change the e-mail address of debtor X in the accounting program.
- Day 2-3-4: The outdated e-mail address is still visible in the debtor sheet.
- Day 5: Debtor X gets an open invoice.
- Day 5 after data export/import: e-mail address has been changed in iController.