The assignment of a procedure to a debtor can be done manually, or automatically.
If you want to manually change the procedure:
- On the top bar select Clients
- In the list select a debtor/client
- Click on Edit data in the left column
- Find Procedure (see Data) and change the procedure
- Click on Save on the bottom of the screen
Tip: Your changes will be instantly visible on the debtor sheet. However, the changes will only be visible on the worksheet after you've refreshed the worksheet or after an import of new data into the platform. To do a refresh go to settings (gear icon in top bar, on the right) and choose Refresh worksheet).
Note: When there is lock () before the 'Procedure' line, this means there are criteria in iController automatically determining to which procedure a debtor should be assigned and the procedure will be overwritten during the next import. Please contact support when you prefer manually edited procedures should not be overwritten.