iController is continuously working to improve your user experience. We're excited to announce version 21 will be released during the upcoming weeks.
- Upgrades to the automatic telephone list
- The blue import indicator is no longer visualized
- Visualize documents in the document overview only with days in procedure between a certain range
- Creation of tag **user-email** on templates
- New segments in settings
- Addition of Turkish and Italian user language
- Format the date, currency and time on user level
- Dynamic reports templates
- Increase of the available custom debtor and document fields in dynamic reporting
- New reports available in the basic reports section
- Export clients in the tab 'Clients'
- Configure columns in the debtor's archived documents page
- Technical improvements
UPGRADES TO THE AUTOMATIC TELEPHONE LIST
The automatic telephone list on your worksheet has a functional and visual make-over.
In version 21, you will be able to consult your notes, edit the contact- and debtordata and send an account statement.
THE BLUE IMPORT INDICATOR IS NO LONGER VISUALIZED
When importing the data, you can keep working in iController, but the blue indicator is no longer visualized.
We are working towards a more subtle import indicator.
VISUALIZE DOCUMENTS IN THE DOCUMENT OVERVIEW ONLY WITH DAYS IN PROCEDURE BETWEEN A CERTAIN RANGE
On each template, you are able to specify what the minimum and maximum days in procedure is for the documents visualized in the document overview.
Only the documents with days in procedure larger or smaller in comparison these values will be visible on the template.
CREATION OF THE TAG **USER-EMAIL** ON TEMPLATES
From now on, you can use the tag **user-email** on the templates.
NEW SEGMENTS IN SETTINGS
We’ve rearranged the sections in the settings, and created new segments to have a better overview.
ADDITION OF TURKISH AND ITALIAN USER LANGUAGE
Additional languages are available, the Turkish and Italian platform languages have been added.
FORMAT THE DATE/CURRENCY AND TIME ON USER LEVEL
In user settings, you are able to choose a date format, currency format and time format on user level.
DYNAMIC REPORT TEMPLATES
In this version, it is possible to upload and use a template of your choosing for dynamic reports.
If you want to use this feature, please contact support.
INCREASE OF THE AVAILABLE CUSTOM DEBTOR AND DOCUMENT FIELDS IN DYNAMIC REPORTING
The dynamic reporting module can now process 50 custom fields, instead of 15.
NEW REPORTS AVAILABLE IN THE BASIC REPORTS SECTION
There are 4 more basic reports available in the Basic Report section:
- 'Data Reconciliation: Documents'
- 'Data Reconciliation: Debtors'
- 'Data Reconciliation: Debtor Contacts'
- 'Data Reconciliation: Representatives'
EXPORT CLIENTS IN THE TAB CLIENTS
When you export the clients in the tab ‘Clients’, the .csv-file will only download the visualized columns.
CONFIGURE THE COLUMNS IN THE DEBTOR'S ARCHIVED DOCUMENTS PAGE
You can now choose and configure the columns visualized in the debtor archived documents page.
Also, the total amount, total debit and total credit is shown on top of the page.
On top of that, there is a search function available in the top right corner.
The speed of data import and data processing in iController are increased.
Firstly, instead of importing all data, we now only import data to which there has been a configuration (E.g. a custom field of a debtor has been changed, we no longer import all the debtor information, only the email address.)
Secondly, more ‘workers’ can be activated, which increases the speed of data processing.