On every debtor sheet, you can find the button 'Manual procedure', under the procedure timeline.
The manual procedure can be used for debtors who need special attention, e.g. debtor who don't fit into a standardized procedure.
When choosing for the manual procedure, you remove the debtor from the automatic procedure (for a certain period of time) and decide when and how to follow up this client manually.
Once the debtor is in the manual procedure, the days in procedure (D.I.P.) will be frozen for the period of time the debtor is in manual procedure.
How to assign a debtor to the manual procedure?
- Go to the debtor sheet
- Click on the 'Manual procedure' button
- Choose the action you want to execute (telephone, reminder, warning, outsourcing)
- If you choose reminder or warning: select the template
- Choose the date you want the action to be executed
How to follow up a debtor in manual procedure?
1. Grouping of the debtors in manual procedure
- All debtors who are in manual procedure are grouped in your tracking list,
- When there is at least one debtor in manual procedure, the tracking list 'View and/or assign manual workspace items' appears.
- It is possible to change the planned actions via this tracking list, to do so, click on 'Edit'.
2. Follow up on the manual procedure steps
- At the bottom of your automatic workspace lists and telephone lists you can find 'manual (telephone) actions'.
- Click on the list, the action you have to perform today will be shown
- When you click on the list, you can use the button 'execute selected workspace items' or 'process phone call' in the same way as with automatic actions.
When will the debtor be removed from manual procedure/how do you remove a debtor from manual procedure?
- When you don't execute the manual action on the day you had it planned, the client will automatically be moved back to automatic procedure 30 days after the planned action.
- When you did perform the manual action, but did not assign a new manual action, the debtor will be moved to the automatic procedure 7 days after the executed action.
- You can immediately remove the client from the manual procedure by using the button 'Remove from manual procedure' on the debtor sheet.