The manual procedure can be used for debtors who need special attention, for example a debtor who (temporarily) doesn't fit into one of the procedures.
When opting to choose for the manual procedure, you remove the debtor from the automatic procedure (for a certain period of time) and decide when and how to follow up this client manually.
Once the debtor is in the manual procedure, the days in procedure (D.I.P.) will be frozen for the period of time the debtor is in manual procedure.
How to assign a debtor to the manual procedure?
1. Via the debtor sheet
- On the top bar select Clients
- Select a debtor/client
- On the debtor sheet you can find the button Manual procedure. It's located just beneath the procedure timeline
- Click on the button and select the action you want to execute. You can choose 1 out of 4 from Telephone, Reminder, Warning and In outsourcing.
- When selecting Reminder or Warning you have to select a Document (template)
- Choose the date you want the action to be executed
2. Moving a debtor from unprocessed workspace list items to manual procedure
When executing the automatic workspace list items of a certain list only partially, the actions that haven't been processed will appear in the section 'Unprocessed workspace list items' and the button 'Move to manual procedure' appears.
- It is only possible to move the client to manual procedure without assigning a next action that needs to be executed
- When assigning a debtor in this way to the manual procedure, the debtor will remain in the manual procedure for 7 days, after which he will be set back to the previous automatic procedure
How to follow up a debtor in manual procedure?
1. Grouping of the debtors in manual procedure
All debtors who are in manual procedure are grouped in the tracking list
- When there is at least one debtor in manual procedure, the tracking list View and/or assign manual workspace items appears
- It is possible to change the planned actions via this tracking list. To do so, click on the pencil () in the column Edit.
2. Follow up on the manual procedure steps
- At the bottom of the automatic workspace lists and telephone lists you can find 'manual (telephone) actions'
- Click on the list, the action you have to perform today will be shown
- When you click on the list, you can use the button Execute selected workspace items or Process phone call in the same way as with automatic actions
When will the debtor be removed from manual procedure? And how do you remove a debtor from manual procedure?
- When you don't execute the manual action via the worksheet, the client will automatically be moved back to automatic procedure 30 days after the planned action
- When you did perform the manual action, but did not assign a new manual action, the debtor will be moved to the automatic procedure 7 days after the executed action
- You can immediately remove the client from the manual procedure by using the button Remove from manual procedure on the debtor sheet
When you select an action (e.g. telephone) with date today+10 and you don't execute the action on the worksheet (action appeared in the worksheet at day today+10), the debtor will be removed from manual procedure in 40 days.
Or you choose an action with date today+40. On that day the telephone will appear in the manual telephone list. You do call the client to ask for an update, after which you remove him manually from the manual procedure.