Send registered email in Belgium through iController and our partner IPEX. For more information visit https://www.ipexgroup.com/legal-context-e-registered-mail/ or download the one-pager from IPEX Group: IPEX - one pager.pdf
IPEX and iController offer an integration, which means you can send registered emails through iController. The cost of a registered email is much lower than a traditional registered letter and it will save you lots of time. If you wish to use this service, please follow the steps below. Please note that IPEX also offers a print solution.
- Fill in this document: Orderform IPEX via iController - registered email.pdf
- Send it back to email@example.com
- Our customer success team will activate registered emails for you
How to use
- Go to Settings > Procedures
- Edit the procedure step which you would like to send as a registered email
- Click the checkbox next to Force registered email
- Please note: this does not work if the chosen template is forced as a PDF
- By default, iController indicates your customers with an email address available as 'debtor accepts registered email'. If, in some case, you wish an individual customer to exclude from registered email, please deselect this option by clicking No on the 'Edit data' page of the customer.
- By default, iController indicates each contact person with an email address available as 'contact person accepts registered email'. If, in some case, you wish to exclude an individual contact person from registered email, please deselect this option by deselecting this option on the contact person detail page.
Your worksheet lists are available as always. In the case of a procedure step which is forced as a registered email, your list looks like this:
Just like sending a normal email, you're able to preview or change the text of the email. If you choose to change the email, please note that iController informs you that the email will be sent as a registered email.
When you send this email:
- your customer receives a registered email from your email address, which iController uses for normal email as well. For example, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If the customer accepts, the original email will be delivered to the customer. The customer gets directed to this screen:
- If the customer declines, the original email will not be delivered to the customer
- Please read this article about the legal context https://www.ipexgroup.com/legal-context-e-registered-mail/
Within each sent email, iController shows the current status.
The email was offered to the customer:
Q: How many credits I will use if my email (one email) was sent to 3 recipients?
A: 3 credits