Share data with La-On Lawyers
Via the standard functionality of the dynamic reporting, you are able to create and share a report with La-On Lawyers, based on their requirements.
If you would like to share your data with La-On Lawyers, please follow the steps below to set up a working integration.
- Go to Reports
- Go to Dynamic reports
- Create a new dynamic report by clicking on
- Choose the Active documents "base"
- Create a report by drag and drop fields from the left list into the right list. Below you'll find exactly which fields to drag and drop in the left list. Please rename the fields according to the name in the third column of the overview below.
Drag and drop:
Fields to drag and drop:
Data category Available column Please rename the field to Active documents DOCUMENT ORDER NUMBER * NOTA Clients DEBTOR NAME DEBITEURNAAM Clients DEBTOR ADDRESS DEBITEUR ADRES Clients DEBTOR ZIP CODE DEBITEUR POSTCODE Clients DEBTOR CITY DEBITEUR PLAATS Clients DEBTOR VAT NUMBER DEBITEUR BTW NUMMER Active documents DOCUMENT DOCUMENT NUMBER DOCUMENT NUMMER Active documents DOCUMENT ISSUE DATE DOC. VALUTA DATUM Active documents DOCUMENT DUE DATE DOC. VERVALDATUM Active documents DOCUMENT DENOMINATION IN ORIGINAL CURRENCY DOC. BEDRAG SALDO Active documents DOCUMENT STATUS DOC. STATUS Active documents DOCUMENT DSO DOC. AANT. DAGEN VERVALLEN Clients DEBITEUR EMAIL Clients DEBTOR TELEPHONE DEBITEUR TELEFOONNR Active documents DOCUMENT ORDER NUMBER * Consessie
- Please compare your result with this example report: ic-report_La-On Lawyers example_2020-02-04.xlsx. Please make sure that:
- The fields that should be empty are indeed empty. If not, use another field which has a certain empty value.
- Each field has a matching value. For example, zip code should contain a zip code in each row.
- Now you've created the report, add filters to your report to make sure that only the data you wish to share with La-On Lawyers is available in your report. At the bottom of your report, click 'Add more complex filters'.
- Complex filters allow you to limit the data in the report. Please find a detailed description of the filters and matching examples here: Dynamic reports: complex filters.
- Name your report and click Save report
- Create a Task configuration to automatically share your report with La-On Lawyers by email.