To save time, you could choose to automatically schedule specific procedure steps. If you do so, iController will automatically send a reminder to your customer on the time and date predefined in the procedure step settings.
This is currently available for these procedure step types:
- Reminder: partially
- email: yes
- registered email: yes
- SMS/text message: yes
- fax: no
- Telephone: no
- Warning: no(t yet)
- Outsourcing: no
- If you schedule a reminder and the reminder is not an email or registered email, but the creation of a PDF document,, the procedure step will not be processed.
PDF's should always be executed manually, because they need to be printed within the same day they are processed.
- All steps that are not yet, or not processed at all, will stay available on the worksheet to be processed manually by the iController users.
Tip: schedule your procedure steps in the afternoon, so in the morning you are still able to double-check the lists which are going to be processed automatically.
Please follow these steps to schedule your procedure steps for automatic processing:
- Log in into your iController as a system administrator user
- Go to "Settings" (Where are my settings?)
- Go to "Procedures"
- Click the edit icon behind the procedure step you wish to schedule