To save time, you can choose to automate and schedule specific procedure steps. If you do so, iController will automatically send a reminder to your customer on the time and date predefined in the procedure step settings.
This is currently available for these procedure step types:
- Reminder: partially
- email: yes
- registered email: yes
- SMS/text message: yes
- fax: no
- Telephone: no
- Warning: no
- Outsourcing: no
- If you schedule a reminder and the reminder is not an email or registered email, but the creation of a PDF document, the procedure step will not be processed.
PDF's should always be executed manually, because they need to be printed within the same day they are processed.
- All steps that are not yet, or not processed at all, will stay available on the worksheet to be processed manually by the iController users.
Tip: To make sure the lists on the worksheet are up to date, we advise that all bank entries are updated in your finance system and that the synchronization with iController has been completed. To ensure this, we advise to choose a time at least 1 hour after the last import time.
If you are unsure about which synchronization times are set up for your platform, you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Please follow these steps to schedule your procedure steps for automatic processing:
- Log in into your iController as a System administrator user;
- Go to Settings (Where are my settings?);
- Go to Procedures;
- Click the Edit icon behind the procedure step you wish to schedule;
- Thick the Run automatically box and choose the Interval and the desired time;
- Click on Save.