- Go to the Messages tab, where you can view every new, incoming email
- Open an email you want to link to a debtor
- Search for the debtor in the field 'Clients'. After choosing a debtor from the drop-down menu, your input will be saved automatically.
- Either click or close your email.
- When you click on 'Done', your email will be moved automatically to the page of the debtor. There you will find all linked emails by navigating to the left menu 'Messages'.
- If you choose to close the email, instead of clicking 'Done', the email will remain stored in the main ' Messages' tab.
- incoming emails, which are replies to reminders or mails send from the debtor page, are automatically linked to the debtor.
- incoming new emails, which are no replies to reminders or mails send from the debtor page, are not automatically linked to the debtor.
View our related articles: