Before you start:
- If the step you want to remove is a new first or a new last procedure step, please follow the steps below.
- If the step you want to remove is within the D.I.P. range of the existing procedure steps, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- When deleting a procedure, all debtors linked to that procedure will no longer be in procedure. Please contact email@example.com to support you in the process of deleting a procedure.
- Click on the gear icon () in the upper right corner of the top bar
- Go to Settings
- Select Procedures in the left menu (see Worksheet)
- For procedures: navigate to the procedure you want to remove and click Delete to delete the whole procedure. For procedure steps: use the trash icon ( ) on the right of the procedure step to delete the procedure step.