How do I remove a procedure (step)?
Before you start
- If the step you want to remove is a new first or a new last procedure step, please follow the steps below.
- If the step you want to remove is within the D.I.P. range of the existing procedure steps, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- When deleting a procedure, all debtors linked to that procedure will no longer be in procedure. Please contact email@example.com to support you in the process of deleting a procedure.
- Go to 'Settings'
- Click on 'Procedures' in the left menu
- Navigate to the procedure (step) you want to remove and click on 'Delete' to delete the whole procedure or the trash icon on the right of the step to delete the procedural step.