Yes, this is possible. Please change the settings from your current email account to cancel the automatic forwarding of your emails and then contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Articles in this section
- How can iController link the responding mails automatically to the correct debtor?
- Is it possible to block email addresses in iController to avoid spam?
- Why is the attached PDF of a mail I received marked as SPAM?
- Why aren't notifications of undelivered messages visualised in iController?
- Why is there a grey globe visible in the beginning of a message line in the inbox?
- How can I recognize a phishing mail?
- Can I restore an email that has been deleted?
- Why do I need to choose a sender mailbox on top of the workspace list to process the worksheet actions?
- How come the email address adjusted in ‘edit data’ on the debtor sheet can not be saved?
- Why aren't my incoming emails visualised in iController