- Automatically execute actions
- Credit Safe registration number search
- Updated Dun & Bradstreet search
- Configure client exports
- Exact Online integration for new countries
- iController now available in Portuguese
- Create Channel flows
- Small features & bug fixes
AUTOMATICALLY EXECUTE ACTIONS
Procedure steps can now run automatically, based on your own schedule. This allows certain steps to be executed at a set time, while removing the need for any user intervention.
The following steps qualify for automation:
- Registered emails
- Text messages
Before running this automated task, iController will check for a successful import and export in the last 24 hours for your entity. This is a built-in test in order to avoid sending incorrect information to customers.
CREDIT SAFE REGISTRATION NUMBER
Next to the VAT field, you can now also use the company registration number to research companies through Credit Safe.
UPDATED DUN & BRADSTREET SEARCH
If Dun & Bradstreet is activated for your platform, you can search for credit reports via our general search bar by simply entering the VAT number.
CONFIGURE CLIENT EXPORTS
If you often create the same client exports, you can consider creating templates. In an export template you can adjust which items you want to include or exclude (messages, notes, ...) and define a default export type (email, PDF, CSV or HTML).
EXACT ONLINE INTEGRATION: NEW COUNTRIES
iController supports seamless integration with Exact Online for Germany, Spain and France from V18.
ICONTROLLER NOW AVAILABLE IN PORTUGUESE
iController is now also available in Portuguese. To change your language, click on the gear icon in the upper right corner.
CREATE CHANNEL FLOWS
If your iController license includes Channel, you can create tailor made workflows in order to structure your follow-up of disputes and other business processes.
SMALL FEATURES & BUG FIXES
- The layout of barcode list pages has been altered slightly. You will now see the name, VAT and address printed above the barcodes - for each entity separately.
- In the detailed view of a document in iBiller, denominations will be shown in the original currency, rather than your default platform currency.
- In V18 sums of selected invoices in the client overview will be calculated in the original currency of the invoices.
- A dispute code is no longer mandatory for invoices moved to the document status ‘Dispute’.
- From V18 Dutch will be split in Belgium-Dutch and Netherlands-Dutch. To change your default language, click on the gear icon in the upper right corner.
- Portfolios will be sorted alphabetically in the reports module, so you can find and group values more easily.